•About Me

Jenni
My name is Jenni. I've been PSPing for a few years now & I love it! Been with my boyfriend since 2004. Our animals are our children at the moment. Hope you enjoy my tutorials!
View my complete profile

•Blinkies

•Facebook

•CT

TK Dezigns

Toxic Desirez

Welcome Spring


This tutorial is written for those

that have a working knowledge of PSP.


Supplies needed:

PSP X2 (Any version will work)

Tube of choice

I used the beautiful artwork of Ismael Rac

To purchase a license to use his artwork, please visit his new store

Scrap kit by Puddicat Creations called Welcome Spring

available for purchase at Scraps With Attitude

Sparkles of choice

Font of choice.


Filters:

Eye Candy 4000 - Gradient Glow

(used for name only)


Let’s get started


Open a new 600 x 600 image

Open pdc_frame2. Copy/paste as new layer

Resize 50% bicubic

Select magic wand tool and click inside frame

Selections - modify - expand - 5

Open pdc_paper2. Copy/paste into selection

Open tube of choice. Copy/paste as new layer

Selections - invert - hit delete on both layers

Select none

Dropshadow frame and tube layer


Open pdc_doodle2. Copy/paste as new layer

Resize 50% bicubic

Arrange - Send to bottom

Move to right of frame. See my tag for reference

Duplicate - move copy above frame

Erase parts of doodle hanging over frame

See my tag for reference

Dropshadow original layer


Add sparkles of choice

Add copyright info

Add name

I added noise, gradient glow

and dropshadow to mine

Crop Merged Opaque

Merge all visible

Save as .png


Thanks for trying my tutorial.

I hope you enjoyed it.

Can’t wait to see your results!


This tutorial was written on June 6, 2010 by Jenni

Any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.

1 comments:

Puddicat Creations said...

Wow hun this is gorgeous I love it and thank you so much for using my kit too.
Hugs Cindy

•Donate

Like my tutorials?

•Followers

•MyFreeCopyright

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

• Licenses I Hold

AMIJEHO
BJ2369
CI-5666LM
MPT6607
SW1204
ZZT1632
IRJ343H
Toosh0654
PTE0273
CDO-2073
PFD_Jenni
DSI777
SATC1143
CM-028JH
EAS10171
AC264
RZ042
KG1444
S&CO115
TPP02239
Spazz-445JH
VMT_mybaby73