•About Me

Jenni
My name is Jenni. I've been PSPing for a few years now & I love it! Been with my boyfriend since 2004. Our animals are our children at the moment. Hope you enjoy my tutorials!
View my complete profile

•Blinkies

•Facebook

•CT

TK Dezigns

Toxic Desirez

I Do Very Bad Things - PTU

This tutorial is written for those
that have a working knowledge of PSP.

Supplies needed:
PSP 8 (Any version will work)
Tubes of choice
I used the beautiful artwork of Ismael Rac.
To purchase a license to use his artwork, please visit his new store
Tag template by Missy. You can get it from her blog here. Thanks Missy!
Scrap kit by Kristin called Cute But Bad
available for purchase at Scraps With Attitude. Thanks Kristin!
Sparkles of choice. Sorry I can’t share mine
Font of choice. I’m using Sick Capital Vice

Filters:
Eye Candy 4000 – Gradient Glow
Penta.com – VTR2

Lets get started

Open Missy’s template
Image – canvas size – 700 x 700
We can crop and resize later
Close off copyright layer

Select glittered circle. Add dropshadow of choice. I used 2-2-40-4
Select small circle1 – selections – select all – float – defloat – new raster layer
Flood fill with color to match tube – select none
Effects – plugins – Eye Candy 4000 – Gradient Glow
Repeat dropshadow
Hide small circle1 layer

Repeat for small circle2

Right click on rectangle2 – merge – merge down
Selections – select all – float – defloat – paste paper of choice into selection
Select none
Effects – plugins – Eye Candy 4000 – Gradient Glow – same settings as above
Repeat Gradient Glow with another color from tube
Hide rectangle2 layer

Select frame background – selections – select all – float – defloat
Copy and paste paper of choice – selections – invert – press delete
Keep selected. Copy and paste tube of choice – position – delete
Duplicate tube. On duplicate – adjust – blur – Gaussian blur – radius 3.00
Change blend mode of duplicate tube to overlay
Effects - plugins - Penta.com - VTR2 - default settings
Change blend mode of original tube to Luminance (L)
Hide frame background layer
Repeat dropshadow to frame
Select wordart
Effects – plugins – Eye Candy 4000 – Gradient Glow
Same settings as above

Add elements of choice from kit
I added beaded string, butterfly 1, and glitter
Apply dropshadow of choice to elements
I used 2-2-40-4

Copy and paste tube of choice – arrange to the right
Duplicate – adjust – blur – Gaussian blur – radius 3.00
Change the blend mode to overlay
Dropshadow original tube layer

Add name and proper copyright info
Crop and resize tag if needed
Save as .png

Thanks for trying my tutorial.
I hope you enjoyed it.
Can’t wait to see your results!

This tutorial was written on April 10, 2010 by Jenni.
Any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.

0 comments:

•Donate

Like my tutorials?

•Followers

•MyFreeCopyright

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

• Licenses I Hold

AMIJEHO
BJ2369
CI-5666LM
MPT6607
SW1204
ZZT1632
IRJ343H
Toosh0654
PTE0273
CDO-2073
PFD_Jenni
DSI777
SATC1143
CM-028JH
EAS10171
AC264
RZ042
KG1444
S&CO115
TPP02239
Spazz-445JH
VMT_mybaby73