•About Me

Jenni
My name is Jenni. I've been PSPing for a few years now & I love it! Been with my boyfriend since 2004. Our animals are our children at the moment. Hope you enjoy my tutorials!
View my complete profile

•Blinkies

•Facebook

•CT

TK Dezigns

Toxic Desirez

I Wanna Dance


This tutorial is written for those
that have a working knowledge of PSP.

Supplies needed:
PSP X2 (any version will work)
Tube of choice
I used the beautiful artwork of Elias Chatzoudis
To purchase a license to use this artwork, please visit PTE
Scrapkit by KiKeKa Kits called I Wanna Dance
available for purchase at SATC
Animations of choice *Optional*
Font of choice

Filters:
Penta.com - Color dot & dot and cross
L en K - Zitah
Xero - Radiance

Let's get started

Open a new image 650 x 200
Open paper04 & copy
Selections - select all -paste into selection - select none
Apply L en K - Zitah

Open close up of tube & copy/paste
Position to right & duplicate
Image - mirror
Merge down
Apply Xero - Radiance - default
Apply Penta.com - Dot & Cross - default
Change blend mode to overlay
Lower opacity to 78

Open flowers03 & copy/paste

Open tube & copy/paste
Position inside flowers
Duplicate & mirror
Merge down
Apply Xero - Radiance - default
Apply Penta.com - Color dot - default
Change blend mode to overlay
Change opacity to 78

Open scatter02 & copy/paste
Open string02 & copy/paste

Open tube & copy/paste
Apply Xero - Radiance
Duplicate - adjust - blur - gaussian blur - 3
Change blend mode to screen
Change opacity to 66

New raster layer
Selections - modify - select selections border - 6
New raster layer
Flood fill white
Repeat changing border to 4 & fill with color of choice

Add name & proper copyright info
Add any animations if desired

This tutorial was written on April 7, 2012 by Jenni
Any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental

0 comments:

•Donate

Like my tutorials?

•Followers

•MyFreeCopyright

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

• Licenses I Hold

AMIJEHO
BJ2369
CI-5666LM
MPT6607
SW1204
ZZT1632
IRJ343H
Toosh0654
PTE0273
CDO-2073
PFD_Jenni
DSI777
SATC1143
CM-028JH
EAS10171
AC264
RZ042
KG1444
S&CO115
TPP02239
Spazz-445JH
VMT_mybaby73